the treasure house
- To promote the reading habits
- To be an integral part of Academics
- To provide access to millions of research and learning resources
- To cater to the need for the academic excellence and growth
- To provide every reader his / her book & Information.
- To provide information/inquiry service, current awareness service and document delivery
|S. No||Resources||Total No.|
|11||NPTEL Video Content||5611|
|12||News Papers for Central Library||12|
- Accessibility to the book-collection of the Library by author, title, subject, etc through OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) on several computer terminals spread over the college buildings.
- Holdings of the library books are computerized and bar coded.
- Uninterrupted internet connectivity.
- Document Delivery Service: Arranging photocopies of articles from old learned periodicals to faculty members for R&D purposes.
- Provision of reprographic services.
book bank scheme
SNSCP Central Library has Book Bank facility as one of the section of the library for all our students. Students’ welfare is the main objective to administer this facility. The main aim of this immense service is to help the needy students to fulfill their expectations. This scheme also avoids the need for the students to buy books from market at higher rates and with difficulties. Books from the Book Bank are issued for the whole semester and during every semester in addition to regular books students can borrow books from book bank for retention for the whole semester. This scheme aids in fulfilling student’s requirement for the prescribed books on semester basis.